Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome to "The Walker Family Adventures"

Hello all!
I have decided to start a Family Blog Spot.
I invite you to join us and laugh at us and with us as we navigate our way in this great big world.
Here are a few highlights of Summer 2008.
Scott and I celebrated 18 years of being together and 10 years married!
Lilly turned 8 years old and had a wonderful birthday party.
Scott climbed Mt. Shasta (He's amazing!)
I am the Assistant Soccer Coach for Lilly's Soccer Team (GO GREAT WHITE SHARKS!)
Scott built a deck and a fence and continues to tear down, fix-up and repair items around the house. (Thank you Honey!)
I finally picked a color for the bathroom. (Decorating is not one of my strenghts - Just ask Scott about the wall I painted tangerine orange while he was in the shower one day.)
Lilly's still in gymnastics and has increased her skill set so much! We are excited to watch her gain a few more skills and move up to the next level soon!

That's all I can think of for now. I'll post pictures to show you all of the above soon!

Stay tuned!
Laura

No comments: